Thursday, September 6, 2012

nuuu keep the sickness away!

So apparently, I'm sick. Blech. I've got that scratchiness in my throat that makes me want to cough (and drink everything I can get my hands on), wanting to blow my nose but nothing comes out, feeling achy and lethargic and that overwhelming feeling of OH SHIT. I'm sick. :I I hate that moment, it's definitely a face-palm moment that I think most people can relate to. How did I get it? Meh, I dunno, probably PAX and it just incubated for a few days. I could have gotten it from anywhere though, that's the trouble as it's hard to track this stuff down properly. At any rate, I'm hoping I can make it to the weekend. What day is it? Thursday. Yeah, I should be good for another couple of days. I'll probably take some DayQuil before I go. As long as I can nip this early I'll be good. It's funny, because I haven't been really sick for a long while. I'm getting a lot better about taking good care of myself. Are you supposed to exercise when you're sick? Just a sec, I'm going to look that up real quick...

Why did I do that? Lol. I always get so distracted online, blah, blah, blah. I found out a lot of stuff that I didn't really want to know, including all of the hemorroidial junk. Blech. Anyway, it says as long as I'm not running a fever I'm okay to exercise. I just have to scale it back a bit. I think I might do that. Anyway, I will have to get going soon, but I wanted to at least write a little bit in here. I really hope my sickness doesn't bother me the rest of the day. Especially because I have an important / fun project to finish at work and I have this "welcome to the group" lunch party with everyone in Producerland today.*yawn*

I had a really bad nightmare again last night. I'm having trouble remembering it, but it woke me up at 4am. I hate when that happens. It makes it really hard to get up again. Why is it whenever you wake up you're more awake and then just as you're going back to sleep and resting, the alarm goes off and then you don't want to get up? I haven't figured that out. I sort of remember now. I was trying to complete some kind of race or course. Flying or running? I'm not sure. But I woke up just as I was doing a perfect lap, hahaha. That figures, doesn't it?

I'm glad that I'm at least trying to write in here every morning. It does feel good to vent a little and keep going. I would probably  have more success if I didn't check my email first or get lost in the internets, as one is prone to do. Oh the internets!

I'm wondering if doing this will help me to finish my Sonic Underground story. I got another couple of followers, so I know that people are enjoying it. I'm just nervous about writing it wrong, which I know sounds odd, but I guess it's a fan fiction writer thing. I want to meet fans' expectations of how they think the episode will play out. I also have that awesome chapter with Aleena and Manic that I want to share. It's probably the best part that I've written so far.

I'm a bit stuck with Knux and Sonia. I've got to get him out of that restraint, but I'm not sure how, lol. Sonia's medallion is drained, so I'm thinking maybe they will have to fight some SWATbots (laser cutting through it) or find some kind of dangerous heavy machinery to help them do it. Ooh, I kind of like the latter, and they are in Robotropolis, so the stupid place is covered with that shit. Robotnik's never been one to put safety tape and warning sirens around his trapdoors, if you catch my vague Mitchell and Webb Look reference, hahaha. I have to get them to meet back up with Sonic - although he's gone to the floating island. However, Robotnik will be pulling it towards himself very soon, so I think that will work itself out. Sonia and Knux at least have to meet back up with the other FF groups and find out what's going on. Manic's chapter will be after that, and he's being used as bait to draw the other royal siblings out of hiding. Aleena wrecked his main roboticizer, and Sonic's group nearly took out the Industrial (aka fast food drive through, recording breaking 12 new robot slaves a minute) Roboticizer, but he always has a ton of those lying around, so he's probably either going to repair the one that Aleena busted or just place a public one out in the square. Probably that, since this particular Buttnik has a flair for the dramatic. Plus I get a good GID scene, and you know how much I love those. This much. :I heheheehehehehehe *cough hack cough* I swear I'm crazy, but it's all good. No worries though, because the sibs totally have to get back together to kick his ass. And they have Knux, so all's the better. Plus they have to eat Aleena's cookies while they're still warm!!!! OMG if they don't the world will END! THINK OF THE COOKIES, MANIC! THE COOKIES!!!! :I

Blargh, I'm so far behind today. I'm only half dressed and I'm definitely not meeting this quota at all for the page length, but I guess so long as I'm doing and writing something every morning it is worth it. I totally want to do the dollar store thing this week for my artist date. It sounds like a ton of fun. I'm just not sure when and how I can do it. There are a ton of dollar store things near me, but I would need a car, and Marcie has the car. Meow. I guess I could go after she gets home from work. That would probably work. I just have to check and see when the Dollar Trees close.Oh sweet, they're open until 9. That's awesome then. I can go whenever Marcie is home. I won't tell her where I'm going, bwhahaha. That's the hard thing since we live together, it makes it hard to do things by ourselves, especially because we have one car. That and Marcie tends to mom me up and asks me when will you be home, blah blah blah.Thanks mom. :I I know she means well, but it's a little annoying. I'm 29. I can take care of myself, lol. I've done so for awhile now. I don't get why she is so insistent about me getting home by a certain time. I can't control that. The buses are always late and sometimes I have to stay a bit late to get work done. It takes me 2 hours to get home for crying out loud. That's not my fault. Anyway, sorry for the outburst mister blog thingy. LOL. :I I've gone over the edge. Can I blame it on the sickness? I suppose so. You know what I would really like today? I would like to visit the Ouran Host Club and get pampered by Tamaki-sama! :D YAY. That sounds awesome. :I I have to admit I'm definitely into his prince-ly type, although all of the boys have their charm. I'm definitely into the Mori/Honey, cause it reminds me so much of Sonic and Tails lol. They're different, but it's still that big brother protecting the little brother. Cuddles for the win! <3 <3 <3 omg. waiiiigh! Do I have to go to work? I guess so. Bleh, but that's okay. Off I go to do things and hopefully my cold will not slow me down too much!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment